We're sorry, this product cannot be shipped internationally.
For helping finding something else you'll love, email our specialist firstname.lastname@example.org
- This style runs large, so we recommend ordering one size smaller than your usual size.
- XXS (sizes 2/3), XS (sizes 4/5), S (sizes 6/7), M (sizes 8/9), L (sizes 10/11), XL (sizes 12/13), XXL (size 14).
- Hits below hip.
This classic, ready-for-almost-anything jacket is made by the company that practically invented weatherproof back in 1894. (It's based in England, where they know a thing or two about inclement weather.) Good for chilly days, it also keeps out wind and rain.
- Medium-weight Barbour Sylkoil waxed cotton.
- Corduroy point collar studded for optional hood.
- Snap-closure throat flap and storm fly front with two-way metal zip closure.
- Long raglan sleeves with underarm ventilation and adjustable storm cuffs.
- Bellows pockets with snap storm flaps, moleskin-lined handwarmer pockets.
- Lined in Barbour tartan.
- Beaufort liner sold separately.
- Spot clean.
- Select stores.
- Item 50257.