Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3
Rated 5 out of 5 by cfoley4018 Love this jacket
Have worn it now as both a formal jacket and at night with jeans for a more casual look. Worth every dime.
March 11, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by TheZaCat22 Summer Floral Dinner Jacket
This jacket is made of a wonderful material and has an amazing sheen to it that I have never seen accomplished by another cotton jacket. However, there are several things to be noted about this purchase. In person, the jacket is far darker than how it appears online. It is far closer to midnight/black than it is to blue or navy. The collar is not made of satin, but rather is of the same material as the rest of the jacket. Finally, although the floral detail still looks nice it is not very reminiscent of what is depicted online. Rather, the floral detailing looks more like little stars. All in all, the jacket is of wonderful quality, fits true to size, and is very unique for a dinner jacket. Just keep in mind it does look quite different from what is depicted online.
April 19, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Timprox Stunning Jacket
I just purchased this jacket last week and here are my thoughts:
1) The material is beautiful. I never knew cotton could be woven into such a luxurious sheen. It looks and feels like silk. The weight of the jacket is perfect for warmer climates and spring/summer events.
2) The pattern is subtile yet projects a visual attraction. You can’t take your eyes off of it and it’s very unique.
3) The fit was almost perfect to my size 40 frame except I had to have the coat button taken in for a slightly tighter fit.
4) The shawl collar lays perfectly and is the same material as the rest of the jacket.
5) Make sure you buy the rest of the J Crew ensemble (shirt, tux pants, tie). They all work beautifully together.
I’m so excited to have this jacket in my wardrobe!
February 28, 2016