- 24" frame (opens to 42" in diameter).
Not too long ago, a nice umbrella was de rigueur for the well-dressed man. Blending old-school craftsmanship with of-the-moment styles, London Undercover reclaims the umbrella's well-deserved place in a guy's wardrobe. Handmade in London using natural materials like beech and malacca woods (the latter has been used for cane handles since the 18th century), this rainy-day essential sidekick has a classic camo design that will stand out from the crowd in the best possible way.
- Nylon with a malacca wood handle and a beechwood shaft.
- Gunmetal tip cup and spokes.
- Bronze ferrule.
- Bright orange elastic button fastener.
- Handmade in the United Kingdom.
- Item 34224.