- Sits above hip.
- Relaxed through hip, thigh and leg.
- 29" inseam.
- 14 1/4" leg opening (based off size 28).
You know those vintage jeans you go on an all out search to find after you see them on some cool girl? Well, these are those jeans. In modern fits. With lots of attitude. They're made in LA, the capital of denim, in perfect washes with a worn in-feel that usually takes years to earn. Now you're that girl. This pair is made from soft ringspun cotton from Cone® Denim's White Oak mill in Greensboro, North Carolina. All the details are entirely done by hand, right down to every stitch. Each pair is perfectly destroyed and hand-repaired, so no two are the same.
- Cotton with a hint of stretch.
- Traditional 5-pocket styling.
- Machine wash.
- The nature of this product may result in color transfer—we suggest laundering at home in your machine before wear.
- Item A4191.