favorites for a reason—several, actually. Our designers engineer these pants with precision—using fit and fabric detail that'll make you want to wear them every day. We use just the right amount of Stretch on Demand for extra flex you only notice when you need it. Custom striped yarn-dyed pocket bags and an old-school coin pocket at the right hip are functional touches that just look great too. Our designers painstakingly calibrate the pitch of the pants (aka the difference between the rise in the front and back) to ensure you get a comfortable fit, every time. This is our slimmest pant silhouette ever: the 250 Skinny. It fits slim through the hip, with our narrowest, most tapered leg.
- Zip fly.
- Stretch on Demand.
- Structured twill-lined waistband with chambray binding.
- Angled hand pockets for easy entry.
- Back double-welt pockets for a clean look.
- Bar tacking on belt loops and stress points for durability.
- Keyhole buttonholes at waist and back right pocket.
- Machine wash.
- Item AB613.
Sustainably sourcing 100% of our key fibers by 2025. This product contains a Re-imagined fiber.Learn More