- These shoes were shaped over a Barrie last and run one half size larger than regular US sizes.
A handcrafted masterpiece from Alden, the New England-based icon of old-school American shoemaking that's been around since 1884. Each boot is made in the USA using genuine Horween No. 8 shell cordovan leather (known for its shiny finish, durability and flexibility), which is vegetable tanned for six months at one of the country's oldest tanneries. They feature all of Alden's hallmark details, including its famed Goodyear welt, which means that they can be resoled again and again—so they'll last a lifetime. To make sure they do, you can send them back to Alden for resoling at any time.
- Available exclusively at J.Crew.
- Made in the USA.
- Horween shell cordovan leather upper.
- Cotton laces.
- Leather lining.
- Double oak-tanned leather outsole.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Item 20853.