We're sorry. This item has been so popular, it has sold out.
We've got other great ideas - just call us at 434 385 5775, we're here to help.
The Ludlow shoe is our version of a bench-made dress shoe, and it's constructed using many of the same methods as the world's best shoemakers. We selected some of the finest leathers from tanneries in Italy and built them with a Goodyear welt, which means you can resole them again and again—so they'll last a lifetime. To ensure they retain their shape, the insole contains a steel shank. While that sounds uncomfortable, it's encased in a soft layer of cork with a Poron footpad on top, so it's actually really comfortable. And as if all that wasn't enough, they're hand sewn too.
- Italian calf upper from Italy.
- Full-grain leather lining from Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Leather sole.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Full leather stacked heel.
- Due to the nature of the leather and authentic design, we recommend sizing up a half size.
- Item A4362.