Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 18
Rated 4 out of 5 by Shoegalinsd A Summer Staple
The jury is still out on whether I will keep these, but here are my comments:
1) I found these pants to run small; I'm 5'2" 112 lbs. I wear a 00 in the Teddie and needed a 0 in these.
2) I would consider these to be a high-waisted pant as they hit above the belly-button. This is likely why I needed a larger size as the rise is about an inch higher than the Teddie pant.
3) The pants run LONG! If I tailor these to wear with flats, I will need to cut about 4-5 inches off the bottom. Not a costly alteration but worth noting.
4) The fabric, cut and craftsmanship is top-notch!
5) The "french blue" color is beautiful, almost a periwinkle blue.
If you need to size up to account for the higher rise in the pant, you may need to alter more than just the hem, as in my case. If not, then you will have found yourself a beautiful pair of linen trousers for spring/summer '16! I would suggest ordering your normal size and the next size up just to be safe.
March 19, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Spike Very sharp for summer
Love the fresh new cut of these pants - high rise and fitted on top with a full leg. They might have been in Katharine Hepburn's closet! If you like a neutral palette, try them in black with the whire Ludlow linen jacket (Collection) and a black linen tee. Classic!
April 1, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Audrey Will go with everything...very flattering
I wish I would have bought the light blue pair as well.... they are sold out and I just love the black pair I have. WOULD highly recommend these pants to everyone!!!!!!
March 23, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jesele Love the black, wish I'd sized down
I love the style of these! I had been looking for something like the wide leg pants Claire Underwood wore in the latest season of House of Cards, and these are definitely a gorgeous, well-tailored pant. However, I consistently wear a 2 in J. Crew pants, but a 0 in dresses. I bought a 2 in these, but they're HUGE. Definitely size down for a better fit. Now I just wish I'd gotten the periwinkle blue pair, as well!
March 31, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5 by CMSMCO Too Shiny in Black
Ugh! The black sheen is too shiny, looks like you are wearing a plastic garbage bag, a very flattering and well fitting black garbage bag! Please re-stock the French Blue, I think those would be PERFECT!!!
These pants remind be of the beautiful Hutton's that were discontinued.
March 24, 2016