Rated 3.3 out of 5 by 12
Rated 2 out of 5 by WestlakeMom Wash with caution!
I loved the look of these pants, and they look great on. They are a heavy fabric and true to size. However, when I hand washed them the side seam shrunk considerably, making the whole pant look horrible. I can't wear them again, not worth the money spent on them. Very disappointed
September 14, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by dinogirl great styling, but sadly poor quality
I was so excited to get these pants — they're made of a heavy-gauge knit fabric, and I love the way they look. However, after only 3 wears, they have developed 3 major issues that make them basically unwearable.
1) The snap closure in the front does not close. It was always a weak connection, but now it doesn't really close at all.
2) They have major pilling from where my bag rubbed against the hip/bum.
3) The seam going down from the zipper has come apart.
These pants are not tight on me at all — if anything, I could have gone down a size, but I wanted a slouchy vibe with them. I can't recommend them in good conscience, and I'd return them if I could.
September 13, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by KimPS4 I like them a lot!
Based on the reviews I read, I bought both colors in a size smaller than I usually wear. They fit great! The feel is amazing and the fabrication is very slick. I can dress them up or down with ease. Three things I want to point out:
1. After reading the many comments about the washing process, it does say HAND WASH. So, if you are looking to throw these joggers in the wash and dry them, these are not for you.
2. The seam in the front of my blue pair did rip during my first wear. It doesn't bother me, but just wanted to confirm another reviwer's comment.
3. The snap closure is a little flimsy because the fabric at the waistband is heavier than the actual closure. However, it works and luckily, I don't have any problems with mine.
Hope this helps!
December 25, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by CestMoi Cool but GIGANTIC
These are very cool trousers-meet-sweatpants. However, I bought them in my usual size 2, and I can take them off without unbuttoning them. They are ENORMOUS in the waist. If I hike them up, the hips, rear and legs all fit fine. So to the tailor I go. Final sale so I hope they're salvageable.
January 27, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by mary Perfect for traveling
The material is really nice and the quality of construction is excellent. Most importantly, they don't sit mid hip. They come almost to my natural waist so they look and feel great.
July 17, 2014