Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 9
Rated 4 out of 5 by PPCinChicago Work and Play
(1) stylish jacket--am thinking about all the scarves I can wear with it;
(2) fits true to size; and
(3) fabric seems durable; don't think it will pill even if it is a wool blend.
The not so good...
(1) the buttons on the cuffs are not exposed like the jacket in the photo on the model. Rather, it's covered and there's a piping on the fabric. I would have preferred the exposed buttons. J. Crew needs to update its photos to match its products;
(2) there a weird exposed stitch where the collar would be if this jacket had a collar. I chalk this up to poor draping/pattern. I would have preferred a stitch free collar; and
(3) the fabric is going to attract a lot of lint. Make sure you have ample lint rollers.
February 16, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by angel SLEEVE LINING IS A MESS
I wanted to give 5 stars, but the jacket I received had poorly constructed/sewn sleeve lining. I turned the sleeves inside out to examine, and I discovered the sleeve lining is bigger than the sleeve. It's bunchy/scrunchy and looks like J.Crew doesn't care because you can't see it on the inside. Horribly uncomfortable.....and my arms are super skinny.
This has happened before, which leaves me wondering if J. CREW is using the same lining template for multiple sizes?
I want to reorder, but am apprehensive.
May 11, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by ckc99 Perfect for larger bust
I struggle to find business jackets that don't add more bulk to my bust via lapels, zippers, etc. I usually end up with mandarin collars (which tend to obscure the shirt underneath). I ordered my usual tall 10 in crew and I'm delighted. It stays on my shoulders, doesn't "splay open", and also doesn't have a boxy shape - comfortably fitted. I love this jacket and would buy it in more colours in a heartbeat.
April 23, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Beachlibra Great quality suit jacket for the price
This jacket is great quality overall. Very nice fabric and modern, tailored cut. Fits true to size, but may fit small on taller women. Please make in more colours!
April 5, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Courtney Lovely Jacket
Love this jacket. Worth noting the sleeve length is a wee bit awkward (not quite 3/4, but not all the way to the wrist) but it hangs really beautifully and looks as fabulous with light dresses as it does with jeans and a tee.
May 8, 2016