- Carousel button
How to Wear It
Ludlow Slim-fit suit jacket in heathered Italian wool flannel
Get free shipping always with J.Crew Passport
Size & Fit
- Tailored, modern cut with a trim silhouette.
We changed the suiting game when we introduced the Ludlow in 2008, proving that you can get a suit made with the world's best fabrics and with details you'd find in a four-figure suit for a fraction of the cost. Today, the Ludlow comes in two fits and new fabrics from renowned mills every season. We cut this suit jacket in fabric from Vitale Barberis Canonico, a family business established in 1663 in Biella, Italy that's been turning out top-quality fabrics since the Duke of Savoy became its first recorded customer 15 generations ago.
- Did you know: You can mix and match the Ludlow and Crosby for a perfect fit.
- Italian wool from the Vitale Barberis Canonico mill.
- 2 1/2" Notch lapel.
- Pickstitching along lapel.
- Two-button closure.
- Double vent.
- Nonfunctional buttons at cuffs.
- Dry clean.
- Item 30139.